Location: Home ► The Board ► Board Members ► Kath Mullen
HBC Senior Primary and Early Years School Improvement Advisor
Kath's main responsibilities include:
- strategically leading and managing a team of consultants and co-ordinators within Hartlepool.
- brokering support to maintain and improve standards within schools and Early Years settings in the LA
- facilitating the dissemination of good practice across scools and Early Years settings
- leading and managing the testing and assessment arrangements with the LA
- monitoring standards across the LA and providing advice, support and challenge to schools and Early Years settings
- leading and managing a comprehensive programme of in-service training for headteachers in Early Years settings and schools to raise standards.
Like the site? Or spotted an error? Please tell us.
Share With Others